Information I collect:
- Postage Address
- Email Address
- Details of order
- Payment Details
- Any other information you chose to provide me
If you subscribe to my mailing list of follow my blog, you are proving me with your name and email address so that I can share new and information with you regarding my business and products. I do not use this information for anything other than previously stated.
If you use the contact page on my website you are giving me you email and name by which I am able to answer your questions.
Why do I collect your data?
- Contractual- to fulfil orders and answer queries if you contact me.
- Consent- if you request to be added to my mailing list or follow my blog.
- To comply with legal obligation, for example, keeping order information on orders for tax purposes.
- Legitimate interests-to provide you with information regarding news and products.
I keep data for only as long as necessary, to fulfil orders and comply with legal obligations.
All data collected at craft fairs is secured safely and anything no longer needed it destroyed and disposed of correctly.
My website collects data through WordPress.com, this allows me to see how many page views and words or phrases searched. This does not allow me to see any personal data.
My website is built using WordPress and Godaddy, both of whom are behind the privacy shield.
Sharing your personal data with others:
I use several data processors to fulfil orders and provide services.
- Apple ICloud
I do not see or hold any sensitive information regarding payment details, these are held with the data processors if you allow them to be, for example paypal.
I may share your data with other third parties when necessary for legal compliance.
- You have the right to access the information held on you, please contact me through the contact page or email me if you would like to receive this.
- To edit or delete the personal data help (where possible to allow me to still comply with legal obligations)
- You have the right to complain regarding the way I process your personal data with local data protection authorities.
- You can object to you information being used for legitimate interest.
Victoria Williams Jewellery
In accordance with the EU data protection laws, I , Victoria Williams m the data controller. You re able to contact me either via email or in writing at the below addresses
18 Westbury View